lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

LIBRARY AND MUSEUM


Here I am near the main public library in San Antonio. With my friends, I sometimes go to read or to chat online or just to borrow some books or movies.
I try to use a more relaxed look for these occassions, since we use to go there on Saturdays.
To be at the library is good because the conditions are comfortable and it is a good source of knowledge, since there is a lot to read.
Sometimes one can get crazy just by looking at all those books; I like the illustrations of the stories.



This is my friend Nely in the Museum of Art of San Antonio, where the English teachers took us to have some practice. In places like these we normally sightsee but then we have to look for information and report it next class. Good strategy to make us put into practice the English language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario